27 March 2012

Quest for Pizza, part 4? 5?

My never ending love of pizza strikes again.  BG-F ("before gluten-free") I limited my pizza consumption because of the carbs, when I did make it I used whole wheat flour and tried to keep it healthier.  Now that I am GF I am looking at pizza again in a low carb light.  I have two new recipes to try, tonight it's Socca Pizza Crust from Nourishing Flourishing, which uses chickpea flour.  I also have an almond flour based crust recipe from Ginger Lemon Girl to try next.  The flax meal recipe made last week was enjoyed my my girlie but not by me, leftovers were not enjoyable at all.   When I did baking for a farmer's market back in the day I made a gluten free bread using chickpea flour and it was good, so I have hope for our pizza tonight.  Buffalo chicken for my girlie.

Will be back with a review..

No comments:

Post a Comment